Sunday, January 1, 2012

The Daily Miracles of my 2012...


Words are POWERFUL! 
It written in Proverbs 18:21 “Death and life are in the power of the tongue, and those who love it will eat its fruits.” Proverbs 13:3 also says “He who guards his lips guards his life, but he who speaks rashly will come to ruin. 

I remember Bro. Bo’s preaching that the universe is like a big restaurant in which God has created and that our words are like orders we give to the universe. If that’s the case I want to start the year 2012 with the orders I will give to the universe.
I see victory in every angle of my life as I approach the year, a lot of people will be blessed as God uses me in His mission to bless people. Smiles will be my welcome as I pass by every path I take. What I have are true friends and that will bring me closer to my service. I will be used to inspire people who come my way.


I will continue to be blessed with a lot of extra income so I can have my expenses be covered. God would supply everything that I need for I will be faithful in my tithes. God will continue to bless every work of my hands.

Prayer will be my armor to equip me with wisdom and understanding. I will increase my time in service because I will be provided with my finances and I will be guided in which path to take.


My relationship will be at its best, for we will both have the humility of heart to listen more and speak less. Our path will be guided by the Holy Spirit and will both serve in high spirit and will inspire a lot of single men and women in achieving a God-centered relationship.

How great it is to see this coming as I visualize and pray for all of these things every day! Have the faith to see it and believe that we are God’s masterpiece that everything that we need will be provided for everyone who believes.


Join me as God manifests the DAILY MIRACLES of my 2012...



No comments:

Post a Comment