Wednesday, October 12, 2011

A Newly Found Treasure

Lord never fails to surprise me everyday! :)

Two days ago, a message was revealed to me to continue my daily routine to hear mass. While passing by St. Francis Church yesterday morning I uttered a silent prayer, "Lord can you show me where I can hear mass besides your Sacred Heart Shrine?" 

I used to work on a night shift schedule and usually hear mass in the mornings before going home. Ever since I had my new job (w/c is btw another set of miracle for me, ill tell you more about that later), I had challenges to hear mass in a daily basis like I used to. Ortigas, even though not too far off Makati, will take me 45 minutes to an hour travel to go back. Hearing mass daily is one of the things that I want to do as a habit. It makes me fresh and inspired that God's message is revealed each day. For me its my daily date with God. We all got friends but very important that I have conversation with my ultimate Best Friend. Checking the last mass in Sacred Heart Shrine, I realized that 30-minute travel will not be enough to catch the 6PM mass. I tried considering Greenbelt Chapel but I find it far from where my apartment is. I prefer its either walking distance to where I work or to where I live. 

God never fails to listen to my heart. Once I seek, I was able to find. He has not only given me one but two options of Mass schedules in a daily basis. :) Might be a simple point for others but then again if we acknowledge that God is reigning in our lives, big or small things you will credit it all back to Him. He gave me the message through my new found friend in the, Trisha, that there is a daily mass at PSE Chapel at 5:30 PM. Also, I was able to discover the 6PM mass at St Francis Church, specifically located at Padre Pio Chapel (to w/c I'm also a devotee of). WHAT A NEWLY FOUND TREASURE....! 



No comments:

Post a Comment