Monday, October 24, 2011

Declaring Your Miracles

What a productive weekend!

I had a relaxed Saturday with my family and it was amazing 'coz only on Saturdays I get to take a longer sleeping time. Also, I have my movie time  to watch "My Sister's Keeper" and I was really thankful 'coz our family was blessed to have a healthier being compared to what they challenged to have. 

Sunday though was quiet busy because of service. I'm a little sad that I was not able to meet Borgy (my GGG - God's greatest Gift, in SFC that's what we call our better half *wink) last week. It was his time to manage his little business. I hope we will be able to make up for the lost time. 

Since its Monday, I want to start everything with enthusiasm and declare that my miracles are on their way to meet me. I declare that God will bless everything that my hand touches. Business opportunities will come my way. More love I will embrace from all my relationships. My siblings will receive great opportunities and potential career. We will have the best celebration of my dear father's birthday. As for my service, will bloom to perfection as we get to learn things that will make our service even better. 

I believe that declaring your miracles and same time putting actions to make it happen is a way of manifesting you faith that we can do all things through Jesus Christ who strengthens us.



No comments:

Post a Comment