Sunday, October 16, 2011

He is in Control

I love serving! I belong to two communities, the Light of Jesus Family and the Couples for Christ Community and both have unique qualities that you're surely be attached to. 


Yesterday was Makati Feast Day and I was a bit worried earlier in the day because of the gloomy weather.  I was wearing skirt and I will have to walk a long way to get to MRT. Little did I know that I'm going to experience yet another day of miracle. After our lunch, I'd come to know that my boss will be serving the Makati Feast as well, so I ask a favor if I can get a ride and got his yes! (Yipee!) 


Late that afternoon I saw from our window that heavy rain was pouring outside, I got a little worried because  we will get wet going to the parking area. 5:30 came and we immediately headed to AIM Conference center. I was so surprised when we went outside, the rain was gone! We got there easily and I prepared myself for my service that night. It was the start of our series "Happytudes" and I was tasked to write the bulletin to be released next week. After all the talk, I had a little chat with my "co-feasters" I have not seen lately, then ate a little snack and headed to my apartment. As I enter my room, lights off, I was surprise when my roommate spoke and said "Were you caught by the rain?" I grin and asked, "Sorry, what's that again?" She said, "I said, its good you were not caught by the rain!" I stopped and realized that its raining again just as after I reached my apartment, I smiled and replied "Yeah, I wasn't caught by it because I came from His service." My roommate, Lyka, smirked and replied "Oh really then huh..."


I know its just so simple but if you think that the God of the universe is watching you as you do your every move you'll not be worried. He is in control. 




No comments:

Post a Comment